Cape May 9PM

We went pretty late this past May around 8:30 PM. The food was still fresh and the restaurant full. I did notice that by the time we left some tables were left empty, maybe 25%. I did not feel rushed. We had our best meal of the trip at Cape May.

We went pretty late this past May around 8:30 PM. The food was still fresh and the restaurant full. I did notice that by the time we left some tables were left empty, maybe 25%. I did not feel rushed. We had our best meal of the trip at Cape May.
thank you!

I've eaten there several times in the last 30 minutes or so. They keep on steaming those crab legs and I never felt rushed, but I was totally concentrating on getting that meat out of the crab legs. lol

I've eaten there several times in the last 30 minutes or so. They keep on steaming those crab legs and I never felt rushed, but I was totally concentrating on getting that meat out of the crab legs. lol
that will be me and DD as well , LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter