Cape Liberty Disembarkation

skwak

Can't wait to work for Mickey someday!!
Wondering if anyone can tell me how the figure out what time to tell the van service that we use to pick us up on disembarkation day from Cape Liberty?

It sounds like RCCL is more rigid about who departs when. Thoughts?

I don’t think they are more rigid than other cruise lines. If you want to eat breakfast first, maybe book them for 9 AM? Go to guest services if you don’t get the departure time you need.
Denise

Last edited:
If you're happy to carry off all your own luggage, you can leave at any time once the ship is cleared.

My family and I are sailing on Adventure Aug 3....On Aug 9 when we return to port it has the time of disembarkation at 7 am. Does this mean we need to be off the ship at that time or do they allow us to get breakfast before we leave the ship? If 7am is not the time we need to be off the ship then how long after that do we have to leave?
Thanks for any help with this it is my first time cruising and very happy to hear, from the comments I'm reading here that we may have picked a good cruise line to try for the first time

I think they want everyone off by 9-9:30. We always go to the sit down breakfast in the dining room on the last day, enjoy our meal, and then get ready to disembark.
Denise

My family and I are sailing on Adventure Aug 3....On Aug 9 when we return to port it has the time of disembarkation at 7 am. Does this mean we need to be off the ship at that time or do they allow us to get breakfast before we leave the ship? If 7am is not the time we need to be off the ship then how long after that do we have to leave?
Thanks for any help with this it is my first time cruising and very happy to hear, from the comments I'm reading here that we may have picked a good cruise line to try for the first time
We just got off the adventure of the Seas in Cape Liberty two weeks ago. We were in port at 6:00 am. We were allowed to self disembark at 6:30 am. We got in the line at 6:30 am and the line stretched almost the entire length of the ship. At about 6:50, they started allowing us to leave the ship. We exited the ship at 7:15am, we were in our car at 7:20 and we were parked across the street. We wanted an early start to get on the road and beat traffic.

We disembarked from Adventure on June 28, carrying our own luggage. Officially, if you do that, they'd like you to do that between 6:30-7:30, but, in reality, you can go anytime up to 9:00-9:30, or so. Windjammer opened for breakfast at 6...I think we ate around 6:30 and left our stateroom about 7:15. There was little or no line getting off the ship and no line at all at customs. We were in our car by 7:30 and on our way. About 1.5 hours drive from there to home in PA...zero issues with rush hour traffic...another advantage of getting off a little earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter