Canvas and Cocktails-Anyone done this?

Seems to be brand new and at the moment just on the Magic. I've done Wine and Paint on land and did it twice on fathom (once per cruise with them) and always have a blast!

I've already (per my post linking Scott's blog note about it) emailed DCL to express how much I would love to see this fleet-wide and would definitely participate on my upcoming Wonder cruise.

Four of our tablemates did it on the TA and really enjoyed it. It included three different cocktails and their paintings all turned out really nice. Just remember to leave room in your luggage for the paintings. I thought they would be smaller sized due to it being a cruise, but they were full sized pictures. (Maybe 11x14?)

I did it on the Magic, it was a lot of fun. You got 3 full sized drinks with it too! The talk was to roll out fleet wide soon(ish), but in DCL speak, not sure when that would be. I sent some pics and info to Scott with DCL blog, hopefully he'll post more info soon.

I did it on the Magic, it was a lot of fun. You got 3 full sized drinks with it too! The talk was to roll out fleet wide soon(ish), but in DCL speak, not sure when that would be. I sent some pics and info to Scott with DCL blog, hopefully he'll post more info soon.
Do you remember how much it cost & how long it lasted?

Do you remember how much it cost & how long it lasted?

Yea, it was $45 and lasted about 2 hours. We only had the nursery for 1.5 hours but we were able to extend it out to the 2 hours we needed. And if you plan on doing this, make sure you have luggage space! Like it was said above, it was a full size canvas.

Yea, it was $45 and lasted about 2 hours. We only had the nursery for 1.5 hours but we were able to extend it out to the 2 hours we needed. And if you plan on doing this, make sure you have luggage space! Like it was said above, it was a full size canvas.

Define “full size” as there isn’t really a “standard full size” canvas, or rather there are lots of different things that could be “full size”.

8 x 10?

11 x 14?

Define “full size” as there isn’t really a “standard full size” canvas, or rather there are lots of different things that could be “full size”.

8 x 10?

11 x 14?

Sorry, it's 11 x 14. It's the same size that I have done at local ones, so I didn't really think about different sizes.

Sorry, it's 11 x 14. It's the same size that I have done at local ones, so I didn't really think about different sizes.

Thanks!

Yeah, that is probably standard for Wine and Paint things. I just know a few artists and they work in all different sizes.

Did you register in advance as soon as you boarded, like you used to do for alcohol tastings? (Or I guess still can try to do, even though you can do it online now as well.)

Did you register in advance as soon as you boarded, like you used to do for alcohol tastings? (Or I guess still can try to do, even though you can do it online now as well.)

Once we saw it on the navigator we went to guest services and was able to sign up there. There was nothing we were able to sign up for pre-cruise. But it seemed pretty limited on the amount of spots available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter