• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't seem to find it...

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
:surfweb: Still looking for the link that tells us the podcast will be delayed this morning but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Any ideas?
I promise I am not being disrespectful, but does this seem a little bit like a running joke now? Maybe we should change our Pod Squad siggies to "Is it Wednesday yet?" :goodvibes

I think I've figured it out -- the Yak and Yeti opens Wednesday - maybe they are holding it back for a review? :confused3

Nah, they must be holding it back so they can announce the plans for the PodMeet!!!!

I agree with the original post, I think we just need to get used to them coming up late. I don't remember the last time it was on time.

If this keeps up, I'm going to stop paying for the service (hey...wait a minute, I don't pay anything for it -- so I guess I'll listen whenever those hard-workin' sons a guns are ready for me to!!!). :teacher:

If this keeps up, I'm going to stop paying for the service (hey...wait a minute, I don't pay anything for it -- so I guess I'll listen whenever those hard-workin' sons a guns are ready for me to!!!). :teacher:

Amen to that. I was looking for it first thing this morning too, but remembered that this is a labor of love and will get to us when it does.

Can't wait for the Meet info and a review of MVMCP (probably next week, I would guess).

Hi all,

We truly apologize for the show being late.

Last night was the first 2007 MVMCP and we wanted to get that information included. The holiday parades, Osborne Lights and all other holiday decorations debuted as well.

We tried to cover it all before the show as it's what's going on at Disney now.

The show is being recorded today and will be up either late today or tomorrow.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for being loyal listeners.

Kevin

Hey, it's like paychecks...yesterday was a federal holiday, so we get paid a day late. I can understand that.

No, really, it is a great compliment to you guys that we are all sitting here champing at the bit, waiting for the next podcast to be made available. We pressure you endlessly, but that's because WE LOVE YOU SO!!! (okay, and we really don't have a life...;) )

Hey, it's like paychecks...yesterday was a federal holiday, so we get paid a day late. I can understand that.

No, really, it is a great compliment to you guys that we are all sitting here champing at the bit, waiting for the next podcast to be made available. We pressure you endlessly, but that's because WE LOVE YOU SO!!! (okay, and we really don't have a life...;) )

What she said....about the life part....and not having one....

Hi all,

We truly apologize for the show being late.

Last night was the first 2007 MVMCP and we wanted to get that information included. The holiday parades, Osborne Lights and all other holiday decorations debuted as well.

We tried to cover it all before the show as it's what's going on at Disney now.

The show is being recorded today and will be up either late today or tomorrow.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for being loyal listeners.

Kevin
Aw, shucks Kevin. You know we love ya :love: -- that is why we are so anxious to get our weekly fix!!! I couldn't let you guys (and Julie) think we weren't waiting (and watching our iTunes account) this AM. We just want y'all to know we are thinking of you. I promise, I didn't mean anything by it.

What she said....about the life part....and not having one....
:rotfl2: I second (or is it third???) that!!!

~Stacy

Wow, I guess I shouldn't have made such a stink at work about having to have every Tuesday off?

I'll go insist they give me every Wednesday off, instead. I'm sure my boss will understand!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

JUST KIDDING PEOPLE :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter