Can't make online ADRs!

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
SO I am always able to make ADRs online, change my times all the time (and yes I only have 1 ADR per day!). But when my 180 days was due for my upcoming trip I was not able to actually reserve a time (I could choose a day and time but then when I clicked on one of the times either I get one of the Disney error messages ("sorry for the paws") or nothing happens. So I had to call but then later that day could make online ADRs and have adjusted my ADRs since then (online). Then again this past monday when my 180 days for my august trip was up -- was able to choose a date and request a time but then same error. And so I had to call which was frustrating for reasons I wont get into. And now 3 days later still cant book anything online (forgot to request one ADR since I got so frustrated). Used different computers, browsers. like I said - I can usually make/change ADRs. Anyone else having an issue?

Having the same problem here. Just trying to move one ADR an hour later. Keep getting someone ate the page error. Got as far as picking the time and confirming and got a "page ducked out" error. Now the change and cancel links aren't even showing on any of my ADRs. Very frustrating. Really don't feel like calling and sitting on hold for what I should be able to do in 30 seconds online.

I had that issue yesterday at my 180 (staying onsite, though). I WAS able to book using the MDE app on my iPad and a Rivers of Light package by phone. But the website kept giving me "sorry for the paws" error messages -- no matter what browser I used.

I know this thread is a bit old, but I am having a similar issue, and curious if anyone else is experiencing it. My 180+10 started this morning, I was able to book multiple ADRs earlier in the day and was trying to finish it up this evening, but now it only lets me book to 9/12 my first day of reservation is 9/14

I am wondering if it is just a glitch in the system or if I am making an error, is anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Oh my, and my brain thought it said Feb 27, 2019 for the last post... my apologies for zombie threading....

I know this thread is a bit old, but I am having a similar issue, and curious if anyone else is experiencing it. My 180+10 started this morning, I was able to book multiple ADRs earlier in the day and was trying to finish it up this evening, but now it only lets me book to 9/12 my first day of reservation is 9/14

I am wondering if it is just a glitch in the system or if I am making an error, is anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Oh my, and my brain thought it said Feb 27, 2019 for the last post... my apologies for zombie threading....

My 180+7 Started today, can't it to load anything on app, mobile or Web!

Okay so its not just me (Yes I know I am still using a super old thread to have this discussion, but now that I know its not just me... well...)

Here is a picture of what I am seeing now. The first day of my 8 day/7 night trip is 9/14 so I should see all the way through my check out on 9/21/19 I know I did yesterday up until at least 11AM Pacific Time. Now I can only book for the 14th and 15th. I don't have a phone that can do the app but the web version certainly isn't working for me.

UPDATE:

I logged out of MDE twice, still nothing. I logged out then DELETED MY COOKIES/CACHE.

Something on their website must be holding cookies or throwing errors when it cannot reconcile trip dates and the current released ADR dates. Yesterday the glitch culminted in the available dates being less than 180 days out, but now that appears to be remedied and if you clear your cache it should revert back to the corrected ADR availability dates.

I should point out that this was on multiple computers for me, and different browsers as well, so every time I logged in, the data on the site wasn't reconciling that I had access to specific dates, and even offered less than 180 days out.

So, moral of the zombie thread story: always clear your cache when things go wrong!

Attachments

• ADRS.PNG
    ADRS.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

OK - so I'm having the same problem for the exact same dates as you. I was able to book from 9/14 through to 9/21 on my iPhone only. I couldn't do it on my desktop or my iPad. But when I checked today, I couldn't book any ADRs on my iPhone - sheesh. I am still trying to get HDDR for 9/20 but haven't seen anything for it yet, I'm guessing they haven't entered their booking schedule for HDDR yet?

OK - so I'm having the same problem for the exact same dates as you. I was able to book from 9/14 through to 9/21 on my iPhone only. I couldn't do it on my desktop or my iPad. But when I checked today, I couldn't book any ADRs on my iPhone - sheesh. I am still trying to get HDDR for 9/20 but haven't seen anything for it yet, I'm guessing they haven't entered their booking schedule for HDDR yet?
Have you tried clearing your cache?

@AllyReggie @I Run Long

Hope you both got there in the end, I had to delete the MDE App on the iPhone and reinstall. Then it picked up that I had a Hotel Stay booked and it let me do my whole 180days +7

Have you tried clearing your cache?
Yup - still doesn't let me book 180 + 10 days. Thought it might be my web browser - I use Firefox. So I tried Safari and same problem. MDE is such a terrible app. I'm going to try and uninstall it from my iPhone as Jon84 suggests, hopefully that will work.

I'm wondering if it still having issues we were able to get bog and trex but a simple one like 50s prime time is not available, neither is the tea experience. We called and they said the information isn't downloaded and a cast member even said they might be holding it until the 60 day mark to make it fair for off site guest?

I assume she is wrong on that one.....

Either way I hope you all enjoy your trips!

It is strange - I finally got our last ADR for HDDR but I couldn't get it when our ADR window opened as it wasn't even showing up. Our booking window opened on March 7 but I couldn't book it until yesterday (March 23rd) as the dates in the calendar were grayed out. What was really odd is I could only book most of the ADRs on my iPhone, the calendar wouldn't load on my desktop computer. BUT, when I was finally able to book HDDR, I couldn't on my iPhone (it was like it didn't exist), I couldn't on my desktop computer using Firefox (had same problem as I did with my iPhone), however HDDR showed up using my desktop using Safari and I was able to book it. Go figure.

We are going to have a good time no matter what - I just wish Disney would fix their MDE app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!