• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't get through to MS this morning (9/19)

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I need to put the last night on my August 2006 reservation today. I've been dialing MS since they opened and keep getting a busy signal. :confused3

At first I started to wonder what makes Wed, Aug 16 so popular. Then I realized today is also the 7-month window for Sat, Dec 17. Could that be it? Is that week before Xmas really such high demand??

Kelley

Oops. Nevermind. I got my holidays mixed up. Could it be the 7-month window for Easter??? :confused3

This is the seven month mark for the week after Easter--perhaps that helps to explain why it is so busy (and it is normally busy on a Monday anyway). Keep trying and good luck!

Also isn't it the 90 day mark for dining ressies during the Christmas holidays...folks may be using MS for booking dining.

Well, no worries now! :cool1:

Finally got through at 10:10. Booked the last night for 3 BW view 1Br. :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Now it's time to really countdown.

Kelley

Wow, I got through the first call at 9:01 today. Only held for about 2 minutes and made all my ADRs. :Pinkbounc

Good luck if you haven't gotten through yet.

Oops, edited to say I didn't see that you had finally gotten through. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter