Can't get my stupid tree apart--UGH!

Well even though it’s an old post, it helped me out. So thank you everyone for your suggestions. Ignore the others complaining.

We also used a flathead screwdriver with a mallet. Yes, our tree was still up in March :/

OOOOo a zombie thread.

5 out of 10 zombies said bring your tree to us and your brains won't have to worry about your tree again.
3 out of 10 zombies said They want to harvest the pine nuts to go with their brain dip.
2 out of 10 zombies asked to come over and see our trees. We decided to end the survey and run back to the car.

OOOOo a zombie thread.

5 out of 10 zombies said bring your tree to us and your brains won't have to worry about your tree again.
3 out of 10 zombies said They want to harvest the pine nuts to go with their brain dip.
2 out of 10 zombies asked to come over and see our trees. We decided to end the survey and run back to the car.

You know I just come to these zombie threads to see what the "stats" are!! :rotfl:

You realize you're answering a question that was asked 4 years ago?
Oh good grief, I almost responded until I saw this post, which was 6 years ago in itself...

What is up with the forum showing me "new" posts that are 10 years old lately??

Yeah, what's with the zombie threads lately? I've seen more than usual.

(Glad this one helped someone else along the way, though!)
A lot of forums have changed lately. It use to be you clicked on the thread topic and went to the first post or there was a little arrow you clicked on that went to the new post since you last logged on. Now in the instance of this forum, that arrow is no longer there and when you click the thread, it goes straight to the new posts without the ability to actually go to the first, except when it's a thread you've never viewed before so that even 10 years later, that first post is "new" to you. I've noticed this in a lot of forums I'm on.

Yeah, what's with the zombie threads lately? I've seen more than usual.

(Glad this one helped someone else along the way, though!)
I was reading a thread about Disneyland music a couple of months ago and only realized it was a resurrected zombie thread when I read a post about downloading music from Napster. So I looked at the date and it was created in December of 2000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter