Cant get 129 pool view rate for HRH-June

NoleLover

Earning My Ears
I have tried to call for the fan club rate for June at 129 HRH pool view. I am having no luck. Any advice? Has anyone gotten this rate in the summer?

I called on Jan 29th and was offered poolview at HRH for $135/entertainment rate for week of June 7-13.

I would go ahead and make a ressie for your june trip and keep calling back to get fan club or ent rate. They add them all the time it seems. I originally booked HRH in the beggining of Jan for april trip at full rate of $229 for garden view because i was told no discounts avail. I kept calling a couple of times a week, and at the end of Jan got same room view at HRH for $125.

I also got a June reservation (4th to 10th) for a pool-view room at the Entertainment Rate of $135.

Book your reservation, then worry about getting the card -- you don't need it until you check in, anyhow.

And don't forget to sign up for the Loews First Club http://www.loewshotels.com/loewsfirst.asp and add your membership number to your reservation -- you'll get a nice welcome-gift and a possible upgrade.

Cheers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts