Can't Find Great MMOG Since VMK, Any Ideas?

Shadowkevin

Mouseketeer
VMK was the only game I found that I could stick with for any longer than about a month before getting bored and trying to find a new game. I stuck with VMK for two years before closing, and I cannot find a good game since. I have tried many, so now I really could use some help and suggestions on finding them. What are some good MMOG's and why are they so great.
Some things I look for in a good MMOG
-Some form of Housing
-Some form of Fighting
-Some form of Custimizing Characters
-Some form of Travel
-Hopefully 3D
-Some form of Pets
-Good Graphics
-Cheap Memberships
-Multiple Jobs/Characteristics to game
-Does not get boring after just a month or two

If you can help that would be really great any suggestion works and it would help if you could say what you do in the game and why it is fun. The Suggestion doesn't need to have all of the things listed above, but the more of those the more interesting the game would seem to me. Thanks for any help you can give.

-Shadowkevin

VMK was the only game I found that I could stick with for any longer than about a month before getting bored and trying to find a new game. I stuck with VMK for two years before closing, and I cannot find a good game since. I have tried many, so now I really could use some help and suggestions on finding them. What are some good MMOG's and why are they so great.
-Some form of Housing
-Some form of Fighting
-Some form of Travel
-Hopefully 3D
-Some form of Pets
-Good Graphics
-Cheap Memberships

If you can help that would be really great any suggestion works and it would help if you could say what you do in the game and why it is fun. The Suggestion doesn't need to have all of the things listed above, but the more of those the more interesting the game would seem to me. Thanks for any help you can give.

-Shadowkevin

Have you tried the new beta game, Lasuni?

I made a post about a week or two ago,

heres a link to register:

http://www.lasuni.com/register/referral/Acemicfan

Hehe--the description of what you are looking for in a game sounds alot like Free Realms. Maybe that one will work for you.

Thanks for the posts, I have started to kind of narrow down a few games that sound pretty fun, see the thing I don't like about Free Realms is how you can only get to level 5 on most jobs without membership but other than that it is a pretty fun games. Keep the suggestions coming please.

Do you know much about the Kingdom Keepers game at this point? Thanks for the suggestion.

-Shadowkevin

-Some form of Housing
-Some form of Fighting
-Some form of Travel
-Hopefully 3D
-Some form of Pets
-Good Graphics
-Cheap Memberships

Check out City of Heroes / City of Villains.

You can start a Supergroup, and custom build a base. Fighting is pretty obvious for a Comic Book based Game. The Character Customization is incredibly detailed and flexible. (Seriously, I've been known to spend 45 minutes getting the costume just right for a new character)

Good graphics, and they are rolling out an upgrade also with the next expansion. Some of the hero types do have pets, in fact the mastermind Class has most of their powers focused on pets.

This game looks pretty fun and I checked it out, I'm most likely gonna try it out but right now I have been playing FreeRealms with my cousin and am having fun.

It honestly depends on what you’re after. You may get a game yet you find it annoying to level up an don't wish to level or may get bored of it really fast. I myself find mmorpg's fun I've went from a few ones but now I'm set on warrock as it also has a good player base… its free, you just need to download it and create a free account. The only time you pay is to buy warrock premium to enhance the gaming experience.

You could always try Habbo. It's exactly like VMK, only minus the Disney and the art style. It was made by Sulake, same company that made VMK.

Sorry I haven't got back to any posts lately, I have been doing what aikenjhon suggested and been having fun, off computer. But I sometimes have been playing Freerealms, I seem to have fun with it because it has a little bit of everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!