Can't change any of my account details (photo, bio, etc.)

YakAndYeti

Earning My Ears
Just got back into using my account for the first time in a long time after remembering the log in! Trying to change my photo, bio and everything to be more up to date but keep getting the "Your full account details are not currently editable." whenever I try! Any help is appreciated!

Just got back into using my account for the first time in a long time after remembering the log in! Trying to change my photo, bio and everything to be more up to date but keep getting the "Your full account details are not currently editable." whenever I try! Any help is appreciated!
I believe you need at least 10 posts on DISboards for the options to be available.

You only have 6.

LOL I feel this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter