• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't believe it...CRT on 1st try!!

DisneyWorldDad

I want to go where the weather suits my clothes
90 days out, 7 am

8:20 reservation on 4/2 Can you believe it!

Is demand for CRT decreasing?

DWD

i'm wondering the same thing. i made my ps 90 days out at 7am on the nose, got through immediately and got exactly what i wanted. i'm leaving the end of feb and we had a change of plans so i needed to change days. i casually called midday, got through immediately and again got the exact day and time i wanted. what's going on here???!!!!

Personally, I love Cindy's. Sometimes in the morning I will tell DH in a voice of dread and dispair, "There are people eating right now in my castle," lol. I also like Cindy's before the MK opens for that not so crowded stroll up Main Street, but for that I could do Crystal Palace, too.

My daughter likes princesses, but she likes other characters, too. She has been there twice, and wants to do Donald's next.

Dh is not a breakfast eater, so to him it makes no difference.

As for the food, I only really enjoy the potatoes and the stuffed french toast. I think for us it is kind of getting to be a "been there, done that" type of thing. I am sure we will do it again, but maybe not in our next couple of trips.

***Edited to add***Gustav is our FAV waiter, and the price is worth it to see him alone! :) :) :)

Just consider yourself lucky (pixie dust!) and have a great trip. When I treied to get through for May 2003, I called three days at 7:00am and only got it on day3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter