Canes with comfortable grip?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I recently graduated to using a cane. But after a while using it, I find that my hand gets real sore from holding it, and leaning on it. This is just a plain, plastic-like molded handle. Are the gel handles, or off-set a lot more comfortable? What do I look for when looking for a cane that's going to be much more comfortable to use? I've looked on-line for product reviews, but no one seems to address this issue. Any brand or other recommendations?

Is there a local cane store that you can visit? My grandfather had a custom cane due to his height and weight. Several other family members have been to the same store, and they've been able to make adjustments whenever anyone has needed anything changed.

Is there a local cane store that you can visit? My grandfather had a custom cane due to his height and weight. Several other family members have been to the same store, and they've been able to make adjustments whenever anyone has needed anything changed.

Unfortunately there's no cane store around us. I appreciate the suggestion of the Hugo, and am glad to see that they're at Walmart. Walgreens, and Amazon. Although I know what the offset handle looks like, what are the pros and cons of that kind of handle?

I don't like offset. For Disney, i buy the Hugo folding Cane yesterday (because my "normal Cane" fall often in restaurants - i have just to fold it and use the strap to place in my backpack purse.

I choose the smoke color because it's beautiful. My "normal" Cane is Amber.

Offset support 50 lbs plus of weight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter