Candy Canr Inn vs Carousel Inn?

cmhighto

Earning My Ears
We have reservations at both Candy Cane Inn (1BR/1Bath) and Carousel Inn (2BR/1 Bath) for the 1st week of June. Which hotel do you prefer? They are the same price. Which is closest and the cleanest? We will have a 3 and 6 year old with us.

Thanks! :flower:

We always prefer to stay at the Candy Cane Inn. The rooms are clean and spacious and we like the breakfast and the pool area. We have not stayed in a 2 br at the Carousel, only a one bedroom. The room we stayed in was quite small and smelled of coconut. I asked housekeeping what it was and it was some kind of room freshener they were using. Once they stopped, it smelled fine again. The breakfast was fine there too. We did not dislike the Carousel when we stayed there at all, just preferred the Candy Cane. That being said, I think it might be more convenient to have 2 bedrooms so the kids can get to sleep more easily. The Carousel is also a bit shorter walk than the Candy Cane. We have a teenager so a bit more walking is no big deal for us but might be for a 3 and 6 year old.

one big benefit of the candy cane is the free shuttle so you are not dependent on walking. It comes every 1/2 hour and is small and convenient...not like the public transport the other hotels have, which is not free.

I've stayed at Candy Cane and really liked it. They have great bus transportation to and from the park. Also, the continental breakfast was nice. I would stay there again and again. Also, if you have AAA, ask for discounted rates. Enjoy! :flower:

We just stayed at the Candy Cane Inn this last week and I was most impressed. The rooms were clean and lovely and looked just like the picture on the internet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The grounds were beautiful. The breakfast was very nice and the shuttle service was great. It was an excellent value for all we received and I would most definitely stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter