Candlelight

I noticed that Disney World has now posted who their narrators will be. When do you thin Disneyland will do the same?

Are there any rumors or guesses who might read? Would it be the same person for both nights?

Thanks.

Disneyland doesn't announce their narrator/s until much closer to December. Maybe a few weeks before CP. Sometimes it is one narrator for both nights, other times there is a different narrator each night.

FWIW, if you're asking because you're interested in seeing it I suggest searching our forum here for how to try. Tickets aren't released to the general public, you have to try for a chance to see it day of (which I think is a standing spot but I really am not sure- if interested search it up, you'll need to plan ahead).

Narrators are usually announced closer to Thanksgiving. On rare occasions they have someone lined up earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter