Candlelight Processional without a Dining Package

tn disney gal

Earning My Ears
We would like to see the Candlelight Processional on Sunday 12/16. The narrator will be Gary Sinese. We understand that seats will be scarce to none since we don't have the dining package, but that is what works best for the budget. We are also okay standing at the back of the sitting area if the seating area is full. Is there one show of the 3 evening shows that might have a greater probability to have seats based on what you all have seen in the past? There is a MVMCP that night so maybe that will be a draw of crowds away from Epcot that night, and it is not an Epcot EMH day. Thanks!

We would like to see the Candlelight Processional on Sunday 12/16. The narrator will be Gary Sinese. We understand that seats will be scarce to none since we don't have the dining package, but that is what works best for the budget. We are also okay standing at the back of the sitting area if the seating area is full. Is there one show of the 3 evening shows that might have a greater probability to have seats based on what you all have seen in the past? There is a MVMCP that night so maybe that will be a draw of crowds away from Epcot that night, and it is not an Epcot EMH day. Thanks!

If I were going to try standby and didn't mind standing in the back, I think I'd try it for the last show. You should be able to gauge whether you'll make it in or not by how many are standing in the standby line once the middle show starts. If it looks good, get in line. If not, keep touring and find your spot in the back as soon as the middle show is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter