Candlelight Processional when can I book dining reservations?

TIGGERmetoo

DIS Veteran
When can I book the dining reservations for the Candlelight Processional and where can I find the information when the booking date will be available. I feel I should know this but I can find it. Please help.

It's a surprise. It looks like last year I made my reservation July 11. But they release the packages whenever they feel like it though I think there was a few days of advanced warning. There's a thread on here of people all watching and waiting to book, I suggest you follow that so you will know right away. Last year, some people did have luck calling when the bookings opened up and modifying their existing reservation (mainly it was for hard to get things like Garden Grill or Akershus) and adding the CP onto the reservation. So if there's a harder to get reservation that you want you can make it at your 180 and then try calling to modify when packages come out.

It's a surprise. It looks like last year I made my reservation July 11. But they release the packages whenever they feel like it though I think there was a few days of advanced warning. There's a thread on here of people all watching and waiting to book, I suggest you follow that so you will know right away. Last year, some people did have luck calling when the bookings opened up and modifying their existing reservation (mainly it was for hard to get things like Garden Grill or Akershus) and adding the CP onto the reservation. So if there's a harder to get reservation that you want you can make it at your 180 and then try calling to modify when packages come out.
How do I find that post, and what does it mean to "follow?"

We have gone many of times over the holidays and always do the processional. This will be the first year we won’t due to timing. From my past experience, they open up the packages anywhere from the last week of June to just after the Fourth of July. I have found it wise to either call or check the website starting the last week of June to make sure I don’t miss it. You will never know the exact day the reservations open up because even the cast members don’t know.

Sorry, I'm kinda new to the process. Do I save this link in my favorites and check it every day? Is there a way to be notified when something is added?
When you open the thread, right underneath the title on the right in blue it says watch thread. You can click on that and you can watch with or without email notifications. The problem with turning on notifications is that you will get an email EVERY time someone posts on the thread whether it’s info useful to you or it’s just someone saying they’re following too.

Once you log into your account there will be a place toward the top of the screen that says watched threads that will take you to a list of all your watched threads and that’s an easy way to find it again to keep checking back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!