Candlelight Processional Dinner Package question?

dolphindan1

What is a Tag?<br><font color=blue>dang no TAG
Ok first its me, My wife and 2 boys 4 and 8....We have a PS for the Garden Grill Package with the CP...but I want to swith it as I dont want to rush after dinner to get to the theatre....Can I switch to a different resturant?....And which one do you suggest with 2 young boys. I was thinking either Akershus in Norway, Marrakesh in Morocco or Teppanyaki in Japan.....Also i see the menus but with the package is there a set meal or can I order anything of the menu? What are the limitations?....TIA....We will reschedule the Garden Grill for a early lunch...

It will cost you nothing extra to switch as long as you stay in your tier of resturants. If you want to go to another tier I am sure you will have to pay the difference!

I am not sure which resturant you should select.

There is no set meal you just pick an app, Sal, Main course, dessert and things like that from their selections!

Hope this helps!!!

What time is your PS and for which show? We are also doing the package at the Garden Grill because I think that out of the tier one restaurants, the GG is the only one our boys (8,5,3) would like. They are kind of picky and I thought the characters would interest them enough to let us adults eat!

Like DisLUV said your price may increase if you switch restaurants. Also, depending on when you are going, you want to call as soon as possible. I know weekends and right around Christmas were booking up fast.

Good luck!

In general, you may choose anything off the regular menu. However, there are a few exceptions at some of the restaurants. For example, at Teppanyaki, the dinner package does not include lobster or any combination that includes lobster.

Best wishes -

My recommendation would be Restaurant Akershus. It is a good buffet, with enough variety for even the pickiest eater to find enough to fill them up. (Or so my DH and DS say. This is one of their favorite WS restaurants. I don't really like buffets, but I didn't leave hungry. I mostly filled up on the yummy dessert, which at that time cost extra. I'm not sure if it's extra on the package or not.) If I'm not mistaken, this is also on the same price tier as GG, which should make for an easy transfer.

We haven't eaten at Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki in Japan, mostly because of the mixed reviews. Neither of my guys liked Restaurant Marrakesh, but I enjoyed it very much. Most things, even entrees, seemed to have a sweet taste, which is perfect for a person like me who is addicted to sweets, but wasn't a hit with DH & DS. Happy planning! :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter