• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dinner Package, HELP

scurutchet

Mouseketeer
WOW, I feel like I have been living under a rock! I knew nothing about this until recently(the main reason I love this board, I get all kinds of info) It sounds amazing!!! Can someone, pretty please point me in the direction of information, i.e. the pricing and restaurant option, day available, etc.

Thanks so much in advance!!

Stacie

We did this back in Dec. It was so much fun. We loved it. We did the dinner package with Coral Reef. We love Coral Reef and always eat there. We were not to impress through for the dinner package. They only did a selective menu and it wasn't as good as the real menu. I have read on the boards that other dinner places are better and give you the whole menu to choose from like Chefs de France and Le Cellier. Just wanted to give you an FYI about Coral Reef. It is a great package and the seats are awesome. People with reserve seating did start lining up to get in about ten minutes before they would let reserve seating in. We got there just as they were letting people in and we still got awesome seats.

We just love doing the CP dinner package. We dined at Rose & Crown Pub in 2001 & 2002 and Chef De'France last year. The package is a great deal we were able to pick one appitizer , entree & desert off of the main menu. We always get a great seat also when we do the package. The Candlelight Processional is a great show, it really puts you in the Christmas spirit.

This is a great deal, especially if you're going to eat at a sit down restaurant anyway like we usually do. We did this two years ago and will again this year. I loved going to the second CP show, running over to the Rose and Crown to make our 8pm PS, and being lucky enough to get a patio table overlooking Illuminations. A great night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter