Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I'm waiting on this too. Today was my 180 day and I booked most things online but had to call about something else, so I asked about this. The CM said she expects it to open up any day now. But, you never know if you can trust what a CM says. They don't seem to know.

You pick your show time when making your CP dining reservation. You just don't get your tickets until your meal.

Thank you so much!! That makes planning the rest of your day much simpler

I have reserved the CP dining for many years now and have never been able to literally 'pick' the time of the performance when booking dining. It picks the performance which best works with my dining time; in the last couple of years it could either be the 2nd or 3rd performance. That being said, if it doesn't seem to be matching the dining time with the performance time you want, you can always call and see if they can modify it for you; as long as it falls within the appropriate criteria and there is availability.

Sorry, I had read that starting last year people were able to choose a time. But in essence, I meant she would know the time of the show when booking the reservation not when she was given the tickets at the meal.

If your show time is based upon your meal time, is there some kind of pattern or logic to follow? Are people who pick breakfast more likely to get an early show time? We would like the earliest show if possible and will pick meal based upon that.

Just an FYI - it doesn't work that way. Specific reservations are held for the packages and certain ones are just regular reservations. You can't just add the CP package onto an existing reservation. You have to rebook an entirely new reservation.
I called this morning because last night the website had changed from saying check back later to looking like you could make a reservation. It allowed you to choose party size, date, restaurant, time and hit search. I searched both days we are in Epcot and both came back saying nothing was available. The CM told me this morning that the CP was not out yet. She did say that I COULD add it to an existing ADR if there was still availability. It's all very confusing.

Last year I booked a breakfast package for CP. It gave me the early show which I did not want. Once booked I just went back in to 'change reservation' until it gave me the show time I wanted. If I didn't get the desired time I just cancelled the transaction and tried again.

I called this morning because last night the website had changed from saying check back later to looking like you could make a reservation. It allowed you to choose party size, date, restaurant, time and hit search. I searched both days we are in Epcot and both came back saying nothing was available. The CM told me this morning that the CP was not out yet. She did say that I COULD add it to an existing ADR if there was still availability. It's all very confusing.

The website changed on Friday. But the phone CM have you incorrect info, as they usually do. You have to rebook. You can't just say "add the package to my reservation"...they're two separate inventories.

I was able to book a non-CP dinner at Rose & Crown for 12/5 yesterday - couldn't do that last Saturday. So CP package booking must be getting close!

I'm checking Everyday! Last year they went on sale on June 30th. I'm guessing they will go on sale around the same time this year. Does anyone know if they will go on sale at 6am like everything else?

So, you can actually go through the motions now of making a CP package ADR, but all results come back as there not being anything available.
Fingers crossed that we're dangerously close!

We leave for Disney tomorrow morning. My luck, this will be released tomorrow morning LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter