Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Is there any chance they wont be released at 6 AM? I would be so sad to miss it because it came out randomly...

Is there any chance they wont be released at 6 AM? I would be so sad to miss it because it came out randomly...

I think it is possible to be released at a random time. From other post I have read, Disney has been known to open reservations at different times.

Wouldn't the pricing at least be on the event's page before the ADR's are released? Right now it still has that spiel about checking back for restaurants, pricing, etc. Would the package be bookable if they don't have the pricing spelled out on the page? Just curious because this is the first time we've booked this so not sure how it has gone in the past.

The package wasn't available at 180 days for me for the 1st week of December. I went ahead and made ADRs or the 2 days we're in Epcot hoping I can add the dining package later when it is available.

Just an FYI - it doesn't work that way. Specific reservations are held for the packages and certain ones are just regular reservations. You can't just add the CP package onto an existing reservation. You have to rebook an entirely new reservation.

Last edited:
We've never attended this before so I am a little confused. Can I pick any dining time and then any show time? I am hoping for the earliest show and then dinner after. Is that possible?

We've never attended this before so I am a little confused. Can I pick any dining time and then any show time? I am hoping for the earliest show and then dinner after. Is that possible?
I don't think so because you get your tickets for the show at the meal.

And the waiting continues...

Stressing over this for 11/24 or 11/25. Need to get it checked of the list so I can stress over the Star Wars Dessert Party and Rivers of Light Dining Package instead.
Same here! I am constantly checking for this, ROL and the MK fireworks dessert party. We really wanted to do the Star Wars one but during our trip in Dec I heard they will have the holiday fireworks.

I don't think so because you get your tickets for the show at the meal.
I really don't like that! What if you eat a lunch and want to plan dinner somewhere else? How do you know what time to schedule your dinner that night?

Last edited:
I really don't like that! What if you eat a lunch and want to plan dinner somewhere else? How do you know what time to schedule your dinner that night?
two years ago, you got decide which show- we werent there during holiday time last year so I didnt even check how it was then- Can anyone please clarify this? TIA

I was holding my breath but I was starting to look like an Avatar.

Looking back in the News Archives, last year was the first time they released CP Dining packages as early as June.

Thu 6/30/2016

Previous years it was:

Tue 7/7/2015
Tue 7/8/2014
Tue 7/9/2013
Tue 8/16/2011
Fri 8/6/2010

So keep checking and do let me know if successful but I'm not going to sweat it until after the 4th of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!