Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

So excited! Noticed the dates are "lit up" and hoping reservations will open up soon!!

That must have just happened as the dates were not clickable this morning while I was doing my ADRs. This week I'm sure!

Excited to see we are getting close the release date of the CP Dining Packages. My high school choir (I'm the choir director) is performing the CP twice on Dec. 19th (6:45 & 8:15) and I think the Dinner Packages would be my best suggestions to make sure my trip sponsors would be guaranteed a seat to see one of our performances. Disney states that our sponsors are like all other spectators and have no guarantee of seats. Looking forward to an incredible experience. Thanks for all the great info!!

This is the day we are planning to go! How exciting for your choir to be part of this! :)

So does that mean if I book breakfast I will automatically get tickets for the earliest show? I was hoping I could pick :(

So does that mean if I book breakfast I will automatically get tickets for the earliest show? I was hoping I could pick :(
Last year you could chose the CP time you wanted to see when you booked. You could book breakfast and see the last performance. Not sure if that will stay the same for this year.

How many of you are planning the bon voyage breakfast @ the
Trattoria al Forno as part of your CP dinning package?

Nov. 30-Dec. 03: Neil Patrick Harris (Broadway & TV star)
Dec. 04-05: Whoopi Goldberg (TV host, actor, comedian)
I like both so that will be good to know thank you. We are hoping for 8:15 when we set it up thanks again.

FYI Just found this:

2017 Celebrity Narrators (Additional narrators will be added as information becomes available.)

Nov. 27-29: Gary Sinise (Actor)
Dec. 06-08: Joe Morton (Actor)
Dec. 09-11: Ana Gasteyer (Actor)
Dec. 12-14: Meredith Viera (TV Host) NEW
Dec. 15-17: America Ferrera (Actor) NEW
Dec. 18-20: Chandra Wilson (Actor) NEW
Dec. 21-23: Daniel Dae Kim (Actor) NEW
Dec. 24-26: Edward James Olmos (TV star, actor)
Dec. 27-28: Blair Underwood (Actor)
Dec. 29-30: Amy Grant (Christian/pop music artist)
* Show times are nightly at 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m., except on December 6, when show times will be at 6:45 and 8:15 p.m. only. Celebrity narrators, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Where were you able to find this? I haven't been able to find any narrator info anywhere. Thanks for posting it!

How long do you have to wait in line with the CP package like say you are going to the first show when do you have to line up? It's been some time since we've done it and the last time we didn't wait long at all but I've seen the lines the last few years and they look pretty long even for the CP package people.

FYI Just found this:

2017 Celebrity Narrators (Additional narrators will be added as information becomes available.)

Nov. 27-29: Gary Sinise (Actor)
Dec. 06-08: Joe Morton (Actor)
Dec. 09-11: Ana Gasteyer (Actor)
Dec. 12-14: Meredith Viera (TV Host) NEW
Dec. 15-17: America Ferrera (Actor) NEW
Dec. 18-20: Chandra Wilson (Actor) NEW
Dec. 21-23: Daniel Dae Kim (Actor) NEW
Dec. 24-26: Edward James Olmos (TV star, actor)
Dec. 27-28: Blair Underwood (Actor)
Dec. 29-30: Amy Grant (Christian/pop music artist)
* Show times are nightly at 5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m., except on December 6, when show times will be at 6:45 and 8:15 p.m. only. Celebrity narrators, dates and times are subject to change without notice.

IM SORRY....
This was the 2015 List.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!