• TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
  • TBD – December 12 to 14, 2017
  • Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
  • Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
  • CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
  • Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
  • TBD – December 28 to 30, 2017

Last edited:
Long time lurker! love these boards so decided to join. have been to Disney over 100 times, December trips a must! looking forward to Candlelight readers. count me in

Anyone else hoping for a particular narrator? I've got fingers and toes crossed we can see Neil Patrick Harris. :jumping1:

Can't wait to go this year. When does the narrator list and dining package info get released? July-ish.

I'm hoping that it will be someone that I know and want to see. Dec 2015 I really enjoyed it but I wasnt familiar with the actor that we were able to see. Would ideally love to see Neil Patrick Harris but, I know we will be there too late for that. I would enjoy Whoopi Goldberg or Trace Adkins ( if he came back)... Hoping that I wont need to juggle ADRs to make it happen but, even June seems so far out at this point

We will be there the first week of December! Can't wait for CLP! Saw Dr. Bailey (from grey's) two years ago and she was phenomenal!

This is our first trip during Christmas and we are so excited!! I will be there when NPH has historically been there, but honestly I'm not real picky on the narrator.

Count me in! Our first time going. We will be there Dec 16-23. I don't really care about the narrarator but was wondering is it held every night in December or only certain ones?

I'm in too! This will be my first time ever seeing WDW at Christmastime, and I'm looking forward to the Candlelight Processional! We're only staying three nights, just a short trip to celebrate my mom's 75th birthday and see WDW in all it's Christmasy glory. My dad is a musician (trumpet) and I'm trying to make music a major part of our trip. I know he's going to absolutely LOVE the CP!

Just have to figure out which restaurant we want for the package!

Looking for CP too! We've seen the show many times just after Thanksgiving. This year we are changing it up and heading down between Christmas and new year. Hoping to catch it in its last week!

This is our first trip, and I am so excited for candlelight processional! I can't wait to see the narrator lists and dining packages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter