Candlelight Dining Packages?

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
Are these basically sold out?? I can't seem to get a reservation for any of the days I was hoping for. It's a last minute trip so I expected difficulty/lack of choices but this is crazy!!

TIA,
Brenda

Are these basically sold out?? I can't seem to get a reservation for any of the days I was hoping for. It's a last minute trip so I expected difficulty/lack of choices but this is crazy!!

TIA,
Brenda

Could be for very popular narrators. Who's there when you're there?

I'm looking at the weekend John Stamos is there and also the weekend Blair Underwood is there

The John Stamos weekend was one of the TBD dates that was JUST announced over the weekend. A lot of people were holding ADRs for that weekend along with another ADR so they could decide which narrator they want to see. I'd keep watching for that weekend to open up a few, but they will go fast as he is very popular.

I can't imagine the Blair Underwood weekend is completely sold out. Don't know how you're searching, but I find it easier to go through the regular dining page, click my date, click breakfast, lunch or dinner and then all the CP packages available come up under Candlelight Processional.

I just went in that way and there are a ton available for lunch on both of Blair's dates (just used 4 for the number of people). And there are some on John's Sat date. Go check that way NOW!!

I'm trying too. We booked a last minute trip with one day available for EPCOT. I just want a reservation. I'm not picky. lol. Any restaurant, any time. Just come available! :guilty:

I'm trying too. We booked a last minute trip with one day available for EPCOT. I just want a reservation. I'm not picky. lol. Any restaurant, any time. Just come available! :guilty:

What day? And are you going through regular dining and scrolling down to the CPPs available?

Saturday 12/15

Going to Dining, clicking CPP and searching for tables all 3 meals at all restaurants. Every. Day. :sad:

Well, that is a Gary Sinese day, so I'm not surprised. Keep checking. You could also do a Touring Plans reservation finder. I don't know if they do CPP, but they might.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter