Cancelling the Drink Plan

JLitfin

love Disney
I purchased the drink plan for our upcoming cruise. Now I'm wondering if we need it or not or if it makes sense since I don't drink much, I'm wondering if I should just purchased out of pocket the few drinks if we choose to have one.

If I decide to cancel, how do I cancel? If I go onto the cruise planner and look under my order history, if I hit cancel does that cancel the drink plan and will it automatically credit my credit card that I used? or should I call RCCL in order to cancel.

Thanks.

Hi Jean.....long time, no see.
If it were me, I would try hitting the cancel button and if that doesn't work, then call.

Which cruise are you going on?

Hi Jean.....long time, no see.
If it were me, I would try hitting the cancel button and if that doesn't work, then call.

Which cruise are you going on?

Happy New Year!! How's the grandkids?

We're going on the Allure, have you been on the Allure before? We did the Oasis last year, booked the Allure while onboard the Oasis and got a great price, same type of ship so nothing new except the shows.

I would recommend that you call if you plan to cancel the drink plan, so that you can inquire how your money will be returned.
sometimes a cancellation will come back to you as a credit on your sail on sign card; once you are onboard

I would recommend that you call if you plan to cancel the drink plan, so that you can inquire how your money will be returned.
sometimes a cancellation will come back to you as a credit on your sail on sign card; once you are onboard
No need to call. Just go into the cruise planner and bring up what you purchased and hit the cancel order. I find the credit on my credit card goes there almost immediately. I book and cancel things all the time as the prices change.
Denise

I did the cancel button. Went right back to my cc almost immediately.

Thanks guys.

How long does it usually take for it to hit the credit card after you cancel.

Last edited:

Happy New Year!! How's the grandkids?

We're going on the Allure, have you been on the Allure before? We did the Oasis last year, booked the Allure while onboard the Oasis and got a great price, same type of ship so nothing new except the shows.

Grandkids are great....growing up fast.
Never been on the Allure or Oasis....I prefer the smaller ships.
On Vison next week, Empress in March and Radiance in August

See posts 5 and 6.
Denise

I asked cause it's not on our online credit card statement yet. Was just wondering how long it would take for the refund to show up. It's now 10 pm and it's still not there, maybe it'll show up tomorrow since it was later in the day when I cancelled the drink plan.

Mine showed up right away, plus since part of it was paid with an on board credit, that immediately became available to use.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter