Cancelling Disney Springs Resort for Onsite-How to remove from MDE

tatismommy

Earning My Ears
With the new discounts we changed our reservation from the B Resort to rooms onsite. I have called and cancelled the rooms through B and my new onsite reservations are linked, but it is still showing my B reservation in my plans through MDE. Do I need to call Disney directly to have it removed or will it automatically fall off if I wait a couple more days?

It should fall off. My Shades of Green reservation took a few days, but fell off on its own.

My canceled offsite (Disney Springs) reservations have never fallen off MDE until after my visits which were as much as 6 months later.

In my experience (no pun), even the WDW IT cannot remove the DS reservations. However, they are of no consequence as long as they have been cancelled (so you're not charged). In fact, if the dates are different, the FP+ reservations will remain the same. In the past year, I've had at least a half a dozen DS reservations that I cancelled or changed and those reservations disappeared after their dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter