Cancelling August trip

Sheree

DIS Veteran
As much as I hate to do it, it's inenvitable
Not just us flying over from the states, but I was having 3 people from Hungary meet us there

2 years in the making

Since DLP hasn't officially closed yet for August am I correct in assuming I won't get our deposit back, or possibly a voucher. Although depending on the use by date it may be useless

Our United points for flights will be redeposited with no fee, the Hilton and Marriot points same.

I booked the 3 flights from Budapest to Paris on Air France with Chase rewards, not sure what will happen with that

I am so disappointed

Sheree

I am sorry-this is disappointing! We had to cancel our trip we'd planned for 4 years (supposed to be there RIGHT NOW actually) for kid's high school graduation. Hope you get all your flight points back.
Finally got an email today that our flights are being refunded-took 2 months!

JMcross
for August? I booked thru Pari site. Did you just call?

Thanks Monykalyn,, Thanks. the United is points do that'll be ok. The chase rewards, who knows!

I'm just hoping to get my deposit back or possibly switch it to next August

We're postponing our August Europe trip from August 2020 to August 2021 as well. It's really disappointing but hopefully Avengers Campus will be open then. I don't think we'll get a refund on our Miami-Paris Corsair flight but hopefully they'll give us a voucher for another time. =(

Following as our August trip is as good as canceled, but I’m just waiting to see what BA, DLP, and euroStar does with their policies.

Someone on here posted a 1-800 number.
It’s 1-800-438-9876.
Very little wait when I called and they were very helpful.

Sheree-I booked on U.K. site as that was the better deal. The 1-800 number was able to cancel for me.

I booked thru french site, that was cheapest!! I'll try 800 number though

thanks

well I did it
called dlp and cancelled, :(
united points, marriott and hilton points all re deposited
only issue is 3 air france flights budapest to paris, right now is voucher only. going to wait a bit and see if they'll change it to refund

plans were 2 years in the making, hoing we can try to plan for next summer

well I did it
only issue is 3 air france flights budapest to paris, right now is voucher only. going to wait a bit and see if they'll change it to refund

I hope you get a refund on those flights! If it gives you any hope, we had to cancel our August trip and, even though we thought Corsair would never give us a refund, one day they emailed and asked us to request a refund. So hopefully Air France will do the same for you.

well I did it

I feel your pain.. My mom and I were booked on the Disney wonder from Vancouver to Hawaii. A rare intinerary.. we made great FB friends the past two years.. I spent 2 years planning the whole trip and land add-ons on Oahu.... Cancelled... I even joined a scrapbook exchange for our sailing and have 100 pages of Disney Hawaiian themed pages....ugh...... We rescheduled a Wonder Baja trip in Mar 2021 and plan to head over on our Hawiian Airlines voucher .... I was thinking months ago this is so far off and wil happen. As I see how we are almost August and it just gets worse and worse in the US, I fear our March trip is also a dream :(

good side is getting to Budapest in the future will most likely be very cheap and hotels....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!