Cancelling ADR's online?

hardingk

DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT
Can someone tell me how to do it? I have done it before, but can't figure out how to do it now.

Can someone tell me how to do it? I have done it before, but can't figure out how to do it now.
Online ADR Tutorial Part 2 - Checking Out, Retrieval and Cancellation Scroll most of the way down that post and you'll see the process to cancel.

Be warned that pulling up your existing ADRs can sometimes be tricky if you aren't sure what information was used when making them. The most common issue is the phone number. If it can't find your ADR with the phone number you put in, try your home phone (or your cell if you put in your home phone), or any other phone you may have used when making the ADR.

There have also been some strange cases of either very old phone numbers, or even parts of addresses being erroneously entered into the field (either by CMs on the phone or the system getting wonky), so if neither works, don't panic, you'll just have to call Disney Dining to get it squared away.

Also note that, typically, you cannot cancel an ADR that either requires prepayment (CRT, HDDA, SoA) or credit card hold (CG, Akershaus). There have been reports of it working, but technically, it's not supposed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter