Cancellation Penalties

ColeenD

Mimi to 3.
Anyone know what the cancellation penalties within 60 days are? I booked with TA, and can now save $200 somewhere else for a Sept. 7 day cruise. If penaty is $100, I can still save $100 pp, and there are four of us adults going. I have insurance, but not through the TA. Thanks!

The penalties vary based on when you cancel. I believe that if you cancel 59-30 days prior to departure, you lose your deposit; 29-8 days prior, it's 50% of the fare; 7 days or less, no refund.

When my godson died and I had to cancel him I lost 100.00, it was about 50 days or so prior to the cruise and I lost the money even though we had trip insurance since it was a pre existing condition.

When Disney cancels, they waive the cancellation penalties. Be careful who you speak with tho. When I first called (day before they cancelled) to ask what would happen to our points if DCL cancelled, person on phone told me I would be forfeiting all our points. Then they realized the Magic was in danger of cancelling and told me I would be given all our points back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter