Canceling a Ghost ADR

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I'm having problems canceling an ADR. Depending on the browser, the Disney dining reservation site either does not show the cancel button to allow me to get rid of it or does not show the ADR at all. However, when I tried to book a new ADR for the same time, it will not allow me to do so citing a conflict (an existing ADR) but does not show the actual name of the restaurant for the original ADR and does not let me choose the new ADR. Has anyone run into this before? Is there any easy fix? Phoning WDW is not a good option as I'm an international guest w/o a long distance plan to the US. Is there an email address for Disney dining? Otherwise, I'll have to see if it self-corrects over the next few weeks eg with the next update or will stand in line at my resort for the concierge to deal with. I have tried various different browsers including Firefox, Chrome, Google, Safari, etc. Thanks in advance.

OK - fixed my problem tonight. It was a glitch in the dining reservation system. Tonight it finally allowed me to book another ADR at the same time and so cancel out that original ADR. It had been hung up for weeks. I've had more problems this summer with the dining reservation site than ever before. Relieved it is resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!