• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canceled FW Preferred - April 4 - April 6

justamused

Earning My Ears
I just canceled 3 nights starting April 4 with a checkout of April 7 in a preferred site...

I've been lurking here planning our trip and hope I might return the favor by letting this group know. I used to be an active member on the collectors boards back in 2000 and always found these boards to be a helpful place...

Hope someone here gets the reservation if wanted...

--Casey

I just canceled 3 nights starting April 4 with a checkout of April 7 in a preferred site...

I've been lurking here planning our trip and hope I might return the favor by letting this group know. I used to be an active member on the collectors boards back in 2000 and always found these boards to be a helpful place...

Hope someone here gets the reservation if wanted...

--Casey

Very "Disney" of you to let us all know.... Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter