Canadians ordering from Vons/Pavilions

Mama_Cass

Mouseketeer
Hello all!
I was wondering if there is anything special I need to know about ordering with a Canadian credit card, etc. also wondering if there is anyways to take advantage of the club pricing options or is that only available to US residents? Thanks in advance for any help :)

Hello all!
I was wondering if there is anything special I need to know about ordering with a Canadian credit card, etc. also wondering if there is anyways to take advantage of the club pricing options or is that only available to US residents? Thanks in advance for any help :)
right now all I can remember is when you have to enter the zip code for your credit card, you use the postal code without the letters and add zeros to make it 5 digits long. for example, my postal code is V0N3A0 down there when using our credit card in gas pumps or there, we remove the letters, so it becomes 030 then we add on 2 zeros so 03000 is our "zip code" I was so happy when I discovered this on our roadtrips, saving me from having to go inside stations to pay for the gas!

Hello all!
We used our Safeway number for club pricing discounts

We have Sobeys in Ontario but not Safeway :(
I wonder if I can apply online somehow. I think I’ll try :)

Another question. When I place my order do I select that I will be there to pick up or leave on doorstep? To clarify, I probably will not be there so they will leave it with bell services. Also will bell services refrigerate dairy items?

May I ask where you are staying? I've delivered to several hotels - the Sheraton Park, the Hojo, the DLH and the GCH. Each time they have refrigerated perishables when we werent at the hotel when the order arrived. The Hojo put our perishables in our room before we even checked in. How amazing is that?! :lovestruc
We often include liquor in our order. It's the policy of the disney hotels to only accept deliveries on a guests behalf so long as they don't include alcohol but (I think) if you are at the hotel to accept the order you can include booze, somebody else will have to confirm.

Fun fact - last trip we stayed at the DLH. I placed my usual Vons order and expected it to be at our hotel the evening of our arrival. After spending the night in the Parks we returned to our room but no message from the front desk about our order. I checked my order online via the Vons app and yep, it said delivered. I called down to guest services and guess what? My order was ready.... at the GRAND where I we stay our previous trip. I forgot to change the delivery address.:P The CM was so awesome. He had bellservices at the Grand deliver our order that same night and it was late.

So yeah, I would assume most hotels will accept your order. You can always call or email ahead of time and let them know you have a delivery expected.

Thank you! We will be at the Grand. This is our first time without a rental car which is why we are looking at delivery this time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter