Canadian Residents: Save 25% on 4-Day or Longer Tickets and Enjoy All 4 Disney Theme Parks

Thanks. I also saw this earlier today. We currently have 3 day tickets booked for our New Years trip. I will be calling tomorrow to see if I can change to the 4 day tickets which actually end up about $300 cheaper for the 6 of us. Even if we only use them for a few more fast passes that would be great as we have a planned down day. I will update their response once I have called.

As an update, I did call today and was able to change my 3 day park passes to the 4 day Canadian park passes. We end up with an extra day at the park, 3 more Fast Passes and saved roughly $300 over our original booking for the 6 of us!! Thanks
Jerry

Saw this deal posted today: Canadian Residents: Save 25% on 4-Day or Longer Tickets and Enjoy All 4 Disney Theme Parks

Hope it saves some Canucks some money.

I'm not sure if this will work for my family next year. We do a package and I'm not clear if it can be combined. We'll see when they launch the spring packages.
I just noticed your post here --don't normally poke around here much --- and i'm not sure if you discovered that yes in fact these tickets can be combined with packages. You can book a RO discount and then call and have the dining plan added to create a "ticketless package" If you haven't been over to the Canadian Board you should take a look, there's a thread with lots of details over this discount!

I just noticed your post here --don't normally poke around here much --- and i'm not sure if you discovered that yes in fact these tickets can be combined with packages. You can book a RO discount and then call and have the dining plan added to create a "ticketless package" If you haven't been over to the Canadian Board you should take a look, there's a thread with lots of details over this discount!

Yes, thanks, got all the details now. And thank-you for asking!

Posted this when this was announced, way back, and then followed the big thread on the Canadian board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!