Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

There are alternatives to passports to redeem the tickets because the deal was for Canadian residents not citizens so not all will have a Canadian passport. I don't recall what the requirements for non citizen id were though.

i bought a 5 day parkhopper thru AirMiles on my account, I am gifting the pass to a family friend who is Canadian and will show passport at the gates
since I have not used the ticket, it has not been signed nor a picture at the turnstiles taken, they can use the ticket ~~ correct?
Just b/c it was purchased under my AirMiles account it isn't tied to me

i bought a 5 day parkhopper thru AirMiles on my account, I am gifting the pass to a family friend who is Canadian and will show passport at the gates
since I have not used the ticket, it has not been signed nor a picture at the turnstiles taken, they can use the ticket ~~ correct?
Just b/c it was purchased under my AirMiles account it isn't tied to me

Ya, there is no name assigned to it.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but where exactly in Disney Springs to we activate the tickets?

So, I'm getting a bit confused : weren't these tickets supposed to be use before Dec. 31st 2017? Now I see that the expiration date is in 2030...

Thanks for clearing that out for me :)

So, I'm getting a bit confused : weren't these tickets supposed to be use before Dec. 31st 2017? Now I see that the expiration date is in 2030...

Thanks for clearing that out for me :)

No, there never was Dec. 31, 2017 expiry date. That was a glitch.

Cool. Thanks for the answer.

With our tickets good for 13 years, I guess it really was a good deal! So good that we actually bought regular tickets, non park hopper, for our upcoming trip instead, keeping our ''canadian'' tickets for another trip.

Last edited:
Hi all! Some friends are going to Disney right after Christmas, and they have the Canadian park tickets. They are staying offsite. I've suggested that they go to Disney Springs on their arrival day, to verify their Canadian citizenship at the Welcome Center, so they don't have to do it on their first park day. Do they all have to go (all 7 children and 6 adults), or can just a few of them go with everyone's passports in hand? Thanks!

Hi all! Some friends are going to Disney right after Christmas, and they have the Canadian park tickets. They are staying offsite. I've suggested that they go to Disney Springs on their arrival day, to verify their Canadian citizenship at the Welcome Center, so they don't have to do it on their first park day. Do they all have to go (all 7 children and 6 adults), or can just a few of them go with everyone's passports in hand? Thanks!
I was able he only one there when I did this. You will need their magic bands too, if they have them. I'd consider going to a park ticket window, later in the day for less of a wait. Disney Springs is busy.

Thank you! They don't have magic bands, just the vouchers. Do you think they'd still be okay to leave most of the family at their rental home, while a couple of them go to Disney Springs with all the passports and vouchers? It's their arrival day, and the next day they go to a park for an 8am opening. They want the kids to be well rested, and don't want to go to Guest Relations at 7am that morning if they don't have to..... Thanks again!

Thank you! They don't have magic bands, just the vouchers. Do you think they'd still be okay to leave most of the family at their rental home, while a couple of them go to Disney Springs with all the passports and vouchers? It's their arrival day, and the next day they go to a park for an 8am opening. They want the kids to be well rested, and don't want to go to Guest Relations at 7am that morning if they don't have to..... Thanks again!
I think it would be fine to bring just a couple people. Do bring all the passports tough. They checked each one for me. Again, go to a park, not Disney Springs. The wait at Disney Springs is sometimes very long. There is was no wait at all at 5 pm at AK.

I think it would be fine to bring just a couple people. Do bring all the passports tough. They checked each one for me. Again, go to a park, not Disney Springs. The wait at Disney Springs is sometimes very long. There is was no wait at all at 5 pm at AK.
Thanks so much! I'm just trying to think of a way for them to get to a park Guest Relations without paying to park (staying offsite, so no free parking at the parks). Can you think of a way to get to a park Guest Relations without paying to park? They're going over Christmas week, so I'm assuming they won't be permitted to park at any of the surrounding deluxe hotels, even if they explain the situation.

Thanks so much! I'm just trying to think of a way for them to get to a park Guest Relations without paying to park (staying offsite, so no free parking at the parks). Can you think of a way to get to a park Guest Relations without paying to park? They're going over Christmas week, so I'm assuming they won't be permitted to park at any of the surrounding deluxe hotels, even if they explain the situation.
You may be right there. They could give Yacht or beach club a try before h adding to Disney Springs.

Reactions: CJK
If they head into the Magic Kingdom parking lot and tell the guard at the toll booth that they are heading to the Lost & Found there is a 15 minute parking lot that is right beside the Ticket & Transportation booth! They won't get charged to do that --- it's just before the parking lot for the Polynesian
upload_2017-10-18_20-19-45.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts