Canadian Resident tickets

Trainerdude

Earning My Ears
I believe they offer the ticket deals every year correct? Or is it usually just hotel discounts? We are going March break 2021 so I can’t get them now. Will they be available next year? If not, I guess CAA would be the next best option?

thanks

Disney does seem to offer some form of Canadian discount most/every year recently, but obviously no guarantee on that going forward. Especially with 2021 predicted to be a busy year due to the 50th anniversary. If they do not, I'd look at Undercover Tourist ahead of CAA. My experience is that they have cost savings on tickets over CAA.

They have offered the discount in the fall for the last 3 years at least. I am hoping they will again!

I was there last Sept while using the cdn res ticket disocunt then during my stay they released the next one. It was cheaper to do this again then upgrade to an AP. It seems like they are just giving ticket discounts to us. Also they can be stacked wit ha room only discount. Atleast that's what Ive done now two years ina row plus a free gift card etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter