Canadian Resident Tickets are back!

Glad to see (as expected though) there don’t appear to have been any changes today to the Canadian ticket offer with the changes to the regular tickets.

Even the regular ticket changes I don’t think are as bad as people were fearing.

Just checked the Disney website and it looks like Canadian resident tickets are back! Must purchase by March 15, 2019 and use by September 27, 2019. Also looks like December 24, 2018-January 1, 2019 are blocked out.
WHere do you see the blackout dates? I cannot find that anywhere in the fine print. We are going Jan 1-6 2019

Where is this? I cannot find this anywhere on the Disneyland site .. but I do see blackouts for Disney WORLD ... just not Disneyland .. please post link ...
I was definitely looking at Disney World and not Disneyland when I posted this so I can’t speak for any blackout dates for Disneyland!

Where is this? I cannot find this anywhere on the Disneyland site .. but I do see blackouts for Disney WORLD ... just not Disneyland .. please post link ...

That was for WDW. I also do not see any blockout dates for DLR for Xmas. Perhaps DLR is not as insane as WDW at that time of year, so no need for any blockout dates? You could call to be sure, but based on what I'm seeing, there should be no issue.

How often does this deal come on? I know it is currently on until Feb 2020 to use up to the end of 2020 but we can't commit to being able to travel this year. We are looking at maybe spring or fall of 2021. Will this offer come back at he end of 2020?

How often does this deal come on? I know it is currently on until Feb 2020 to use up to the end of 2020 but we can't commit to being able to travel this year. We are looking at maybe spring or fall of 2021. Will this offer come back at he end of 2020?

It's been every year for the last several years (I think this was the 4th year) typically released in the fall (Oct/Nov) and the tickets are on sale till normally Feb (the dates have been extended a couple times).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!