Canadian Resident Ticket Sale Date

IF they do it again, does anyone know the cost of an 8 day adult ticket? I always book a package but am thinking I might be able to save money by renting DVC points and buying these tickets.

IF they do it again, does anyone know the cost of an 8 day adult ticket? I always book a package but am thinking I might be able to save money by renting DVC points and buying these tickets.

In the past, the discount has been 25% off the price of the regular tickets, so just subtract 25%. It's only been available on 4 day or longer tickets.

Those non-expiring Canadian tickets were an amazing deal! We ended up purchasing 4 sets of the tickets. We've already used up 1 set, and have 3 more sets of tickets in the safety deposit box at the bank, just waiting for future trips! (... and No, we're not interested in selling any of them :) )

I bought extra during this sale as well. I wish I had bought even more at the time but my cash flow wasn't that great while I was planning a 16 day trip for my family of 5.

It was 20% off for 2018 and 25% off for 2017. Just go to the Disney website and the % from the tickets you want. We bought the discounted tickets and rented DVC as well. It gave us certainty on decent savings vs hoping for free dining and staying at a non-deluxe.

Someone I know bought several of the Canadian tickets when they were on sale but they are not going to be able to return to Disney World before December 31st. Can they sell or gift them to someone else?

Someone I know bought several of the Canadian tickets when they were on sale but they are not going to be able to return to Disney World before December 31st. Can they sell or gift them to someone else?

If they are not linked to MDE yet it won't be a problem. If they are linked to MDE, they will need to re-assign them and that can be problematic if they don't know the person they are selling to (personally I wouldn't buy tickets that had been linked to MDE unless I know that person extremely well).

I don’t think they’d loose tickets, if they were planing on going later. They’d just have to pay the difference in cost to what the ticket value is when they go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter