Canadian Resident Ticket Deal - Proof of Residency

Hey guys,

Looking for some answers. A friend and I arrive to DW in a month, we bought the Canadian Resident tickets. We are curious what documents we need to prove Canadian residency and pick up our tickets at Will Call. I am both a Canadian resident and citizen, thus I have a Canadian passport, so I'm not worried about me. My friend is a Canadian resident, but she is a Chinese citizen. I have been able to figure out that she will need both a government issued ID (license) as well as a bill, etc. to prove her residency.

HOWEVER, she is in the process of moving from one Canadian address to another, so currently her mailing address (listed on all bills, credit card statements, etc posted to her within the past 2 months) and the address listed on her license don't match. Will we run into any issues with this?

Thanks in advance!
How is everything going? I have the similar trouble.

How is everything going? I have the similar trouble.

Sorry, I guess I never updated you!
We went to the Guest Relations booths just outside of Magic Kingdom. We just provided our regular Canadian Drivers Licenses, and that was enough!

The cast member that helped us was really nice and young though, so I'm not sure if that made a difference. I feel like we may have gotten lucky.

Sorry, I guess I never updated you!
We went to the Guest Relations booths just outside of Magic Kingdom. We just provided our regular Canadian Drivers Licenses, and that was enough!

The cast member that helped us was really nice and young though, so I'm not sure if that made a difference. I feel like we may have gotten lucky.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter