Canadian Resident passes expiry date - good news

Tinkershelly

<font color=royalblue>DisneyWorld trip winner!<br>
I just got my 7-day Canadian Resident voucher from Air Miles today, and I thought I'd link it to my MyDisneyExperience account right away and check the expiry date. For whatever reason I couldn't enter it into my account personally so I called Disney. They had to fiddle with it a bit but got it linked to my account. I asked the CM to check the expiry for me, and it is Dec 31, 2030! I can't say that every voucher redeemed through Air Miles will have the same expiry date but I expect Air Miles gets these vouchers from Disney in lots so many of the vouchers will likely have the same expiry as mine has. With such a long expiry these vouchers may be a great way to save up for future trips, and who knows how expensive a 7-day pass will be in 12 years!

That's awesome. I wonder if I should take a chance. Considering they talk of tiered multi day ticket pricing next year, maybe.

I just got my 7-day Canadian Resident voucher from Air Miles today, and I thought I'd link it to my MyDisneyExperience account right away and check the expiry date. For whatever reason I couldn't enter it into my account personally so I called Disney. They had to fiddle with it a bit but got it linked to my account. I asked the CM to check the expiry for me, and it is Dec 31, 2030! I can't say that every voucher redeemed through Air Miles will have the same expiry date but I expect Air Miles gets these vouchers from Disney in lots so many of the vouchers will likely have the same expiry as mine has. With such a long expiry these vouchers may be a great way to save up for future trips, and who knows how expensive a 7-day pass will be in 12 years!
That date will likely change. Mine showed a 2030 expiry date for a couple of weeks and then out of the blue it changed to the correct expiry date of Jan 13/19. As of today it’s not even showing an expiry date. MDE is notorious for being glitchy.

Even my AP on MDE today shows 2030 exp. I just checked out of curiosity. I bought a 10 day hopper last year before they put exp dates on WDW tickets and that should and does have 2030 A’s I bought it when they were non expiring tickets. This year I bought my daughter a 10 day on the last Canadian offer and they are expiring tickets but hers also says 2030.
MDE being glitchy again.

Of course it is possible that Airmiles had some old stock tickets, maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!