Canadian Resident Offer extended?

friedela

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Disneyworld has ever extended the CDN Res deal before? We are looking at going end of January 2021, just a few weeks past the end of the current deal which ends Dec 2020. Just wondering if anyone has ever seen it extended before or if we are going to have to wait for another deal.

Likely going to have to wait for another deal. We are heading down in 10 days and got our tickets with the most recent Canadian resident deal. I was a bit anxious about it but we had lots of time to book our FPs.

Yes wait until the fall. See the previous thread, it dropped in Aug or Sept this year. That's when I bought for our Jan trip :) we did not book dining before that but if you know the dates you are aiming for I think you can do ADR s in advance of buying tickets if you really want to book them at 180 days

This looks like a pretty good deal, since it's not tied to a hotel reservation. We are DVC and have annual passes, but this year we're travelling with a friend who needs separate tickets. This deal seems to be better than Undercover Tourist. Can anyone report on how long it's usually been offered for in the past (i.e., when it might expire)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts