Canadian prices

trackar

Earning My Ears
Where can I find Canadian dollar prices on the Disney Cruises for the 2004 season?:wave:

Everything quoted by DCL is in USD. You would have to use a currency converter to get the quote in CAD. I usually just type currency conversion in my browser...I have used the following site
for currency conversion -

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Good news trackar... our dollar is on it's way up!!! It's already up to 69 cents (I think our exchange last year was 58 cents - ouch!!)

Hi, Trackar. In addition to converting DCL pricing, you can find Canadian pricing in the Air Canada Vacations cruise materials found at various travel agents. The prices are generally for travel packages including air. And, since it's entirely possible you'll get pricing that is better than the published rates, it's worth checking out and comparing. Look for the brochures at your travel agent, or try Air Canada Vacation directly.

Hi Trackar,

The best way is Vacation Air Canada.

We just book our second cruise and in Canadian dollar they are the one who offers the best price.

They can have you book the cruise in advance and you can wait for the airfaire ( you are not in the obligation to book your airfaire with Air Canada however the first time they gave us a very good deal). They will gave you the price for the cruise and you can book if you wish too the bus transfer (if you want or you can wait) all in Canadian dollar. You will have to give a deposit of 400 $ CAN per person. You can cancel with no penalty up to 60 days prior the cruise.

Hi Tracker

I personally found that my local TA found a lot better pricing for me than Air Canada Vacations. I phoned around to many (and I mean MANY) to find the best price. I found on travel agency that was doing a DCL special for a single cruise and was hundreds less then everyone else!

If you happen to live in the golden horseshoe PM me and I'll send you the info on the deal we got.:)

thanks for the help all,

Looks like I will do both suggestions. Air Canada Vacations and my own TA.

And yes it is good news to see our dollar going up a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter