Canadian discounted ticket prices

CanadaDisney05

DIS Veteran
I am trying to do the math to determine how much it would cost to upgrade to an annual pass. I am within 30 day and booked a Magic Your Way package with a 10 day Canadian Discount regular ticket. Since the offer is no longer available, how do I determine the price I paid for the tickets separately from the hotel costs? I'd rather not call because Disney in 2017 still don't have a toll free number for us foreign folks and the chat system seems to have no information.

I've tried searching for the same booking but the room type is no longer available so I cannot back calculate.

Hopefully someone will be able to pop in soon with the exact answer but in the meantime i would suggest you wade thru the threads that started when these tickets first became available to see if anyone posted a list of cost. You can search within the threads using words like "10 day ticket"

OK i did it for you! I found a post that says a 10 day base ticket with no hopping was $374.62 with tax included. To upgrade to an Annual Pass it will cost you $829.64 (current cost of AP) - the $374.62 =$455.02 WOW ... that's a lot of $$$$$

If you want to search thru the thread yourself here's the link
https://www.disboards.com/threads/c...ite-offer-extended-until-may-20-2017.3547613/
Just make sure you are searching with the "IN this thread only" button selected!

Donald posted quicker than I could but I agree with her estimate. It is a lot of $$$ to upgrade to anything from the Canadian discount prices.

The upgrade is pricey but depending on how many days you use the AP for, the AP will most likely be the better ticket option. We will get three trips out of our AP and it is the better cost per day option.

If you are a DVC member, there is currently a promotion on AP. You might as well get that and save the multiday tickets for your future trip.

I upgraded my ticket in May to an Annual pass but I did get a DVC discount. It cost me $310.86 Canadian See how it looked on my bill below:
220.72 USD,1 USD=01.408390721 CAD INCLUDES 2.5% CONVERSION CHARGE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter