If at all!

Interviewed for supervisor position
last week.
But not sure if I want it.
I'm already making that salary
without the headaches.

May not have to decide
if someone else won the competition.

And that's when the big bucks start rolling in...

Limos. Fame and adulation.

Just some of the things I'll never see.

We had a limo for the wedding. I felt bad because Joe had paid extra to have drinks and snacks in it, but I felt so bad I didn't partake in anything. I actually think I tried to take a nap.

And you get plenty of adulation here on the boards!

Oh, yeah.
Jets. Manhattan penthouse apartments.

Just some of the things I'll never see.

My first limo ride was when I was 28 years old. And it wasn't fancy. We were getting a taxi from the airport and apparently this cab driver used a 20 year old limo as his taxi. Worked out well since it was the same price as a regular cab. With the "old" decor of the limo, I felt like I was in the movie Wall Street.

We had a limo for the wedding. I felt bad because Joe had paid extra to have drinks and snacks in it, but I felt so bad I didn't partake in anything. I actually think I tried to take a nap.

Well.... there's room in a limo
for a nap.

So that's good too.

And you get plenty of adulation here on the boards!

:laughing:

Actually, people here have been
very kind and supportive.

So... yes. Yes I do. :)

My first limo ride was when I was 28 years old. And it wasn't fancy. We were getting a taxi from the airport and apparently this cab driver used a 20 year old limo as his taxi. Worked out well since it was the same price as a regular cab. With the "old" decor of the limo, I felt like I was in the movie Wall Street.
::yes::

I've had similar experiences.
Limo and cab are similar or the same price,
so... why not?

Oh, yeah.
Jets. Manhattan penthouse apartments.

Back in college Limos were the big thing for someone's birthday or bachelorette party. They were only like $200 for the night back then and you had a chauffeur to take you all over and everyone could get drunk. Unfortunately I had my share of nights "holding hair" as my less experienced friends tossed their cookies in the ice chest at the end of the night. :laughing:

Back in college Limos were the big thing for someone's birthday or bachelorette party. They were only like $200 for the night back then and you had a chauffeur to take you all over and everyone could get drunk. Unfortunately I had my share of nights "holding hair" as my less experienced friends tossed their cookies in the ice chest at the end of the night. :laughing:
:laughing: Such lovely memories!

So.... note to my lovely female readers.
When you get all dolled up for an
evening out on the town...

Wear an up-do.

Interviewed for supervisor position
last week.
But not sure if I want it.
I'm already making that salary
without the headaches.

May not have to decide
if someone else won the competition.
Ahhh, I see. Well I hope for the best possible outcome... whatever that might be for you :goodvibes

Sorry to hear that Kay has been having a rough go and had to have surgery!! As a young-ish person who's been there a couple times, I can concur that surgery is pretty scary and unpleasant. Sounds like she's getting around and doing better now, which is excellent to hear! Sending positive vibes and prayers for speedy healing her way. :hug:

Sorry to hear that Kay has been having a rough go and had to have surgery!! As a young-ish person who's been there a couple times, I can concur that surgery is pretty scary and unpleasant. Sounds like she's getting around and doing better now, which is excellent to hear! Sending positive vibes and prayers for speedy healing her way. :hug:
Thanks, Meghan!

Yesterday she managed a half day of school,
the day before that was one class.
So every day is an improvement. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!