Canadian Buffoon's Solo Disney Vacation - Update 07/08! pp99 - Here today gone tomorrow

My back and arm is better so I'm hoping to get your package on Tuesday. How's your back?

Also I'm going to have lots of questions for you about this "my Disney experience" stuff. I'm already confused about it. I've already done the magic band thing but it won't let me do anything else. Help!

images

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But seriously hope your back is feeling better!
:goodvibes

I have a booklet I got back when I had back problems and the exercises in it were quick and easy, and felt wonderful - I can send you a copy if you like. I used it until they operated on my neck - fused three vertebrae together - took care of my back issues at the same time!

The health nurse at work leant me a book, so I'll take a look at that.
My problem is I start all these great exercises with wonderful intentions.
Then it's "Whoops! Forgot them this morning, I'll do 'em later...
I don't have time today... my back feels great, but I should do those exercises anyway...
exercises? Oh, I remember them.... OW! My back!"

I may take you up on the offer though.
Would you photocopy it or something?
Or is it one I could buy up here?

My back and arm is better so I'm hoping to get your package on Tuesday. How's your back?

Glad to hear you're doing better! :goodvibes
I'm hoping to mail off your prize on Tuesday as well.

Also I'm going to have lots of questions for you about this "my Disney experience" stuff. I'm already confused about it. I've already done the magic band thing but it won't let me do anything else. Help!

What are you trying to do?

images

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But seriously hope your back is feeling better!
:goodvibes

Slowly.
Right now it's at the point where I sometimes forget that it's bad...
until I move suddenly or in the wrong way... then Wham!

Hope you're doing at least a little better. I mean really, your fingers and wrists really don't need your back to write a TR. ;) But seriously, I hope you have found some good meds, a good routine for rehab, a good supply of ice and an operational heating pad. Oh! And I think you should invest in a hot tub. Now would be a great time to do that.

I presume you won't see this until after you're back.
But as you can see, we managed to keep the damage to a minimum.
Hope you're having a blast!
You are correct. We got back yesterday and I just saw this today. Had an amazing trip. I was worried about Erika, but all she did was dump a little rain on Sunday and Monday.
Can't wait to go back again!

Hey! Hope the back feels better soon. Hope you had a great (albeit melting) time at WDW with the DD.

Do your exercises!!! (Says the person who does exactly what you do...later becomes never!)

Hope you're doing at least a little better.

Nope. Doing a lot better, thanks!

I mean really, your fingers and wrists really don't need your back to write a TR. ;)

Yeah, butt I need to sit do do it... and that wasn't happening.

But seriously, I hope you have found some good meds, a good routine for rehab, a good supply of ice and an operational heating pad.

Not much for over the counter meds up here, but I was taking some ibuprofen, started physio, got ice and heating pad.

Oh! And I think you should invest in a hot tub. Now would be a great time to do that.

When we built our house, I had a few "must haves" and one of those was a large over-flow soaker tub.
It may have gotten some use over the past few days...

You are correct. We got back yesterday and I just saw this today. Had an amazing trip.

Great! Glad to hear that!

I was worried about Erika, but all she did was dump a little rain on Sunday and Monday.

I was worried about Danny, but didn't share my concerns with Kay.
No sense worrying her.

Can't wait to go back again!

Ah yes. There it is.
The second you get back, you're trying to figure out how to go again!

She's a nurse. I think she knows of what she speaks.:thumbsup2

::yes::

Hey! Hope the back feels better soon.

Feeling lots better, thanks!

Hope you had a great (albeit melting) time at WDW with the DD.

I'll tell you all about it, how's that?

Do your exercises!!!

Yes ma'am.

(Says the person who does exactly what you do...later becomes never!)

Hey!

LOL! Sometimes it actually sounds like I do! Hahahahahaha!

Wait... You mean that unsolicited advice may not be medically sound????

Little update for y'all.
First chapter is roughed out... well, more than roughed out actually.
Just gotta make sure I didn't forget anything.
And that'll happen tomorrow, I think.

So good chance sometime tomorrow there'll be a link to a shiny new TR sitting here.
This one's getting kind of dusty anyways.

So good chance sometime tomorrow there'll be a link to a shiny new TR sitting here.

Excellent. We just got back on Friday ourselves and I was sure I'd have a whole bunch of catching up to do.
Sorry to hear about your back though. That's just not fun.

Excellent. We just got back on Friday ourselves and I was sure I'd have a whole bunch of catching up to do.
Sorry to hear about your back though. That's just not fun.

Hey! Welcome back!

Thanks for the thoughts, it is getting better. Just a little sore today.
Not enough to stop me from taking the bike to work.
Although the temperature this morning almost did! (5C/40F)

And this is why I shall never move to Winterpeg. That and the one visit I made in December... yep not looking to do that again anytime soon.

This may shock you, but...
You may not be the first person to ever say something like that...

:laughing:

The health nurse at work leant me a book, so I'll take a look at that.
My problem is I start all these great exercises with wonderful intentions.
Then it's "Whoops! Forgot them this morning, I'll do 'em later...
I don't have time today... my back feels great, but I should do those exercises anyway...
exercises? Oh, I remember them.... OW! My back!"

I may take you up on the offer though.
Would you photocopy it or something?
Or is it one I could buy up here?

Slowly.
Right now it's at the point where I sometimes forget that it's bad...
until I move suddenly or in the wrong way... then Wham!

I will look around - I thought I knew where I had put it, but not there. It was a booklet I received from my doctor, just a few pages - about 15 simple to do exercises.

Now off to start on your new TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!