Canadian Buffoon's DISmeet vacation - 09/14 - Bowled Over

@pkondz It was so nice to meet you and also Rebecca (not sure of her screen name) it was my first planned Dis meet and I only had to drive 7 minutes to get there. Glad you made it home safe. Get some rest and get rid of that nasty cold.

@pkondz It was so nice to meet you and also Rebecca (not sure of her screen name) it was my first planned Dis meet and I only had to drive 7 minutes to get there. Glad you made it home safe. Get some rest and get rid of that nasty cold.
It was nice meeting you
and @Self_resqing_princz too!

You may have had 7 minutes...
but you still got there
ahead of me!
Sorry for making you wait!
I only had four hours drive
to get there.

:lmao:

It wasn't a long wait only 5 minutes at one of my favorite locations in town so didn't seem long at all.

@Self_resqing_princz Rebecca it was so nice to meet you, a 2 for 1 Dis meet. Hope you and the family enjoy your next trip to WDW

Photo editing starts today. :)
Woo hoo! Looking forward to it.

Got one of the major time consumers done yesterday and last week at current job, so hopefully will have more dis time (both boards and da world) soon. :excited:

Edit: No excited emoji, so...:teleport:pixiedust: will have to suffice.

Woo hoo! Looking forward to it.

Soon. Couple TRs to catch up on.
Writing should start soon.
Photos are on photobucket now.

Got one of the major time consumers done yesterday and last week at current job, so hopefully will have more dis time (both boards and da world) soon. :excited:

When's your last day on the (current) job?

Edit: No excited emoji, so...:teleport:pixiedust: will have to suffice.

:laughing: Sure!

(Or you can use :hyper:)

When's your last day on the (current) job?
Friday. Head to FL Saturday. Spend night with mom. Pick up keys for rental on Sunday. Start work on Monday. Not sure I see a window for Disney there. :sad:

(Or you can use :hyper:)
That works I suppose...I'm hyper for Friday to get here. Song by Johnny Paycheck comes to mind. :laughing:

More importantly...
make sure you don't end up being the early worm.
Duly noted. Good point.

Friday. Head to FL Saturday. Spend night with mom. Pick up keys for rental on Sunday. Start work on Monday. Not sure I see a window for Disney there. :sad:

Somehow, I'm thinking
being able to get to Disney
will not be that great a problem
for you pretty soon, though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter