Canadian Buffoon's DISmeet vacation - 09/14 - Bowled Over

Moose is doing good. In August he and I both got new jobs with new companies-- I love my new job as Marketing Coordinator for Wessels Company

Good for you both! :)

North America's largest manufacturer of custom pressure vessels and tanks.

Did they make you say that?
Are you being held
against your will?

Say "No really. I'm A-OK."
and I'll send in an extraction team.

And he was just offered ANOTHER new job with another new company... so he's hoping he loves it because he currently doesn't.

Popular guy!
Which way is he leaning?

We recently booked our first family trip to WDW for October of 2019- for JR's 5th birthday... can ya believe it?!

Yay!
And.... No!
I can't believe it!

How is this possible?????

I just announced I was pregnant on here yesterday and he's gonna be 5 years old in less than 18 months!

I KNOW!!!!

My parents just came back from the Keys and brought me this.... the sticker on the bottle says $11... it's cheaper to buy on Amazon than to buy in the Keys!

Not my Amazon!
It would be (almost) cheaper for me
to order it from the US,
ship it to a depot,
drive down to get it,
pay the customs duty on it.

If I'd had time I would've gone
to the Petersen Auto museum.

The Petersen is Amazing. We used to be members and attended a few events there. It would take days to get through their collection!

The Petersen is Amazing. We used to be members and attended a few events there. It would take days to get through their collection!
Then maybe it's a good thing
I didn't go.
I think the longest
I spent anywhere
(other than the race)
was an hour or so.

From bicycle to Hog. ::yes::

And here I am still on a bicycle

I like driving.
Especially highway.
I find it (usually) relaxing.

Maybe it's just the fact I live in a city of perpetual traffic.

How's that going?

It's going well, B+, B-, B+, B and one more final tomorrow that should end up around an A if everything going goes according to plan. I have worked myself to the bone. I can feel myself getting sick but I'm almost done. Can't get sick until after the Leafs game tomorrow.

I'd be very interested in YOUR take on the Cali Trip. I know I had a blast hanging out with you and all the others, but am also anxious to hear all about your other activities too. :)

I'm gonna side with the "inject them now, please" group! :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing all about it! :goodvibes

Me:

mEA6MY1.gif

Inject Cali now!

I'd love to hear about it while it's still fresh.

And here I am still on a bicycle

Just don't hog the lane.

Maybe it's just the fact I live in a city of perpetual traffic.

Get out of the city.
Hit the highway.

Just ask your Dad.

It's going well, B+, B-, B+, B and one more final tomorrow that should end up around an A if everything going goes according to plan.

Hey! That's great!

I have worked myself to the bone. I can feel myself getting sick but I'm almost done. Can't get sick until after the Leafs game tomorrow.

Um.... so....

I take it you're sick
after last night's loss?

Inject them now! While it's nice and fresh!

Geez I sound like a crazy doctor! But yes would love to hear about the Cali trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!