Can you wear a baseball hat on Hagrid's?

kmc

Xlet's start todayX
Do they allow you to keep your baseball hat on Hagrid's Magical Adventure or do you have to take it off. :confused3

They’ll ask you to take it off when you get to the load zone.

I miss the days when they’d be fine with wearing one on Hulk, but they’re not as kind with that stuff anymore.

Well that stinks.....but thanks for the info. When I did a search of images I only saw one person with a hat on so I was trying to be hopeful :(

"PRO" TIP... :tongue:
I wear an adjustable baseball hat quite often at the parks...(and ride anything they can strap my big bootie in.) If they do ask me to remove it, or if it's obvious it might not make the trip, I clip the adjustable strap to my necklace or eyeglasses strap. I sometimes stuff the cap inside my shirt right before launch. 🚀

Just got back and there were people on ride with their hats on. My was already in the locker unfortunately 🙃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts