Can you watch Game of Throne at a Disney resort?

If you have HBO through your cable/satellite provider you should be able to login to HBOGO and watch from there. Just click login and choose your provider and provide your login information for that provider. HBOGO is available via HBO's website or an app is available on Roku and all major tablet and phone app stores.

We are the same
We are heading home today and will just watch Game tomorrow night when we get home

I feel your pain. I'm going to England for my honeymoon and will be there for the last two episodes. I contacted the hotels to find out if they have that channel lol. Sadly, Disney does not have HBO on their TVs. But you can watch it on your phone through HBO Go.

We plan to bring our AppleTV to hook up in room.

To those who are saying why go to Disney World & worry about doing something you do at home... You do know there is downtime, right? Mid-day breaks, unwinding after a long day in the park.
Nope...........
Down time is not a necessity for our Family.
We pace our days so that we don't need to take time to recuperate from our daily schedule.
We go there to spend our time in the Parks.
The resort is just to shower and sleep. :D

If you are on social media at all, it’s hard to avoid GOT spoilers. I can understand wanting to watch it as soon as possible.

I personally cannot walk in the hotel room, lie down and immediately fall asleep. Maybe everybody doesn’t need down time, but some people do.

If you are on social media at all, it’s hard to avoid GOT spoilers. I can understand wanting to watch it as soon as possible.

I personally cannot walk in the hotel room, lie down and immediately fall asleep. Maybe everybody doesn’t need down time, but some people do.
Nah. We haven't seen a one

Yah. But ya know some folks are slaves to the dragon.
Yup......
We didn't have a TV until I was five and even after that I preferred to play outdoors with the neighbor kids or stay inside, reading books or playing guitar.
If there's nothing informational, or educational on I don't pay any attention to the TV.
Same with the computer.
I spend some time on web forums, like this one, and when I'm not doing that I research different subjects that interest me.

When I go to WDW the only thing I watch on a TV is the local weather.
I can't see spending thousands of dollars to do the same "stuff" I do at home. :confused3

Everyone chooses to spend their vacation time in ways they personally enjoy. GOT is a big deal for a lot of people and they have been waiting a long time for this final season to start. We are huge basketball fans and were in WDW during March Madness. One of the most memorable parts of our trip was having a great meal at the lounge in bluezoo and watching a Duke game. We also watched the Duke-UCF game on my phone while eating at Il Mulino (sound off so as not to disturb other patrons). The servers kept coming by to check the score - it was a lot of fun!

Everyone chooses to spend their vacation time in ways they personally enjoy. GOT is a big deal for a lot of people and they have been waiting a long time for this final season to start. We are huge basketball fans and were in WDW during March Madness. One of the most memorable parts of our trip was having a great meal at the lounge in bluezoo and watching a Duke game. We also watched the Duke-UCF game on my phone while eating at Il Mulino (sound off so as not to disturb other patrons). The servers kept coming by to check the score - it was a lot of fun!
And that's great.....
To each his/her own.
But I'm not chained to the " Broadcast Industry".
I still prefer to read a news article rather than watch a video narrated by some "Gotta make a name for myself" commentator.
Besides, I can read a lot faster than those people can tell a story.

And that's great.....
To each his/her own.
But I'm not chained to the " Broadcast Industry".
I still prefer to read a news article rather than watch a video narrated by some "Gotta make a name for myself" commentator.
Besides, I can read a lot faster than those people can tell a story.
So I'm guessing you have no real input on how OP can watch the show
Either at the resort or even at all
Since it sounds like you don't even watch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter