CAN YOU WALK FROM GC HOTEL TO DOWNTOWN DISNEY?

Mboothby

Mandiemouse
I know the GC has it's own entrance to CA (by the way, where does that entrance put you in the park), but does it have it's own entrance or can you walk from the hotel to Downtown Disney?
How far is the hotel from the main entrance to CA. I need to meet someone at the front entrance and will be coming from the hotel. Can I walk there too?
Thanx for the info.
Mandie
mboothby@yahoo.com

Most definitely, the hotel and Downtown Disney are right next to each other. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Hi!
Actually, parts of the GC are the upper floors of the DTD buildings. The entrance from GC to DTD dumps you pretty much in the middle of it.
The entrance from GC into DCA is right near the entrance to Grizzly River Run. Hope this helps :)

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Also, the walk from the hotel is just a short distance to the entrance to DCA.

We'll hit DTD for the first time tomorrow. I'm looking forward to visiting & maybe meet up with Mr. Goofster57 (though I haven't quite told him yet).

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter