Can you use your half board credit at counter service or ..

Safari23

Mouseketeer
Ok, I think I'm close to making a decision. I have one more question. If we get a hotel with half board included. Can we use the lunch/dinner portion as an actual credit to be used ant any restaurant, including counter service / quick service restaurants? If we can't get a reservation where we want, I just wanted to see as a back up if it carries a value to be used anywhere else we end up eating. TIA

Ok, I have one more question. When you get half board included, is it based on the number of nights you stay or days in the park? For instance if I book 2 nights, I get 3 days in the park included. So do I get 3 days of meals? Or just 2?

Its based on the number of nights so if you have 2 nights you get 2 vouchers which can be used on any of the 3 days

As far as Im aware you cant use the vouchers at counter service restaurants and also cant use them at any not owned by Disney - Rainforest cafe, Ludwigs, Planet Hollywood and Im assuming Five Guys and Vapianos (all in the Village). They can be used either as full or part payment towards a meal in other table service/buffet meals in either the parks, village or hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter