Can you use Chase Disney redemption card for Mobile Ordering?

Deirdres

Always planning my next Disney vacation!
I know you can't use Disney gift cards for mobile ordering, but I was wondering if I add my redemption card number to my account, will I be able to use it? Thanks, I looked but I couldn't find an answer to this.

I'm curious about this too. I know we can't use our hotel room key (how we plan to pay for everything on our trip) and that would preclude us from using mobile ordering, so this might be a good alternative!

Side note: I contacted DL recently asking if gift cards would be able to be used as payment for mobile ordering in the future, and was told that was not currently in the works:(.

If it has 16 numbers, a 4-digit expiration, and a CCV (CVV?) code on the back, it *should* work.... But I haven't tried.

I don't think a redemption card has an expiration date. At least I could not find one on mine. I did find that a prepaid Visa card can be used as I was able to load one onto my teenage grandson's app account. It has the 16 numbers, expiration and CCV.

I don't think a redemption card has an expiration date. At least I could not find one on mine. I did find that a prepaid Visa card can be used as I was able to load one onto my teenage grandson's app account. It has the 16 numbers, expiration and CCV.

Yeah, I think they removed the expiration date from the rewards card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter